CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

im in this super irritatable mood now. and i hate it when im like this. cos i will just scold my mom, the maid, the girls and everyone else. and they dont deserve such treatment. agh. sole reason why im so irritated now is cos i came home, only for find that my room's door is spoilt. not literally. but fuck. the bloody lock is stuck or something. so if i close my door, no one can open it from the outside.. it can only be opened from the inside. which is actually good cos then i can smoke in my room and not worry about them barging in. but fuck. its my room. and i hate it when things get spoilt. its like.. my room isnt my room kinda thing? my maid doesnt respect my privacy at all. she barges into the room all the time without even knocking or whatever. i dunno. im just feeling very very irritated now. and im like screaming at everyone at home. which is damn bad of me. AGHHH. hate it when im like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home